Giving Tuesday is an event that the Neighborhood Homework House (NHH) is excited to participate in this year. Giving Tuesday is a national giving event that happens on December 2nd. There is Black Friday, Cyber Monday, and Giving Tuesday. It is a chance for people to make a charitable donation to kick start the Holiday season! When you partner with NHH this Giving Tuesday, you will be entered to win a Free Chipotle gift card! Here are five simple and highly effective ways you can partner with NHH:
1. Make a one time donation to NHH for any amount. This can be done by clicking HERE. As a non-profit, the Homework House relies on generous donors like you to continue serving the community. Everyone has something to give, we need you!
2. Participate in our “Christmas Angels” program. The Christmas Angels program is a great way to spread a little extra Christmas cheer by re-stocking our incentives store! For more info, click HERE. If you would like to make a personal donation, gifts can be dropped off at the NHH office. Or if you would like us to deliver a Christmas toy drive box to your workplace, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Become a Core Club member! These are all star donors who give monthly or commit to an annual gift. This is a great way to support Homework House, which relies on consistent and generous donors! Click HERE for more info, or email email@example.com to sign up to be apart of Core Club and receive a FREE T-shirt!
4. For our high school & college age partners, participate in “Give 5 to Thrive” campaign. The Give 5 to Thrive campaign is a unique opportunity to show the students how much you care. Signing up is easy. All you have to do is sign up to donate any numeration of $5 each month! Simply set up a recurring donation through your bank or paypal. 100% of donations go directly to the Homework House, and all donations are tax deductible! For additional information click HERE. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your FREE T-shirt!! When you sign up you will also receive a paper cutout in the shape of a hand with your name on it, hung on the “Give 5 to Thrive” poster in the classroom so the students can see it. This is a great way to show the students how much you care!
5. Find us on “Amazon Smile.” This is an easy way to do your shopping and donate a percentage to NHH! Simply log into your Smile account, find us, and continue shopping as usual!
We are so excited about Giving Tuesday this year, and we can’t do it without generous supporters like you! To show our appreciation we are giving one lucky donor a Free Chipotle gift card! In order to be entered in the contest, you must re-share our “Giving Tuesday” post on Facebook on Tuesday Dec. 2nd. Then email a picture of yourself with the reason why you chose to donate to email@example.com.